Monday 16 December 2013

MEDIA ROOM MAKEOVER STAGE1

BEFORE PHOTO:



All I had done was paint the room, had the curtains hung & 2 mirrors & 2 sofa's. apart from that.... Oh and the ottoman that I had made. All of this was done quite a few years ago.
The buffet table under the TV is a relatively new purchase along with the side tables (you cant see them!)

So far : 
These Floral cushions are a jumping off point for colours for this room as I just love them!






These Mirrors were originally in a gold ish/Bronze hue & I thought that I'd do something different with them......
After doing the painted furniture thought I'm kind of having second thoughts as I really like green & gold/Bronze look ......Oh well....too bad!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...