Friday 4 April 2014

Paint splattered pants.......

I was just looking at Amanda Brooks on Instagram & she has a shot of her in the latest Zara looks.
Pictured here on the right in the khaki's.



















Gets whats in style?

Ok, so who would have guessed that paint splattered pants were in style!  I think that between myself & the kids we all own our very own custom chalk painted clothing creations.

But had I known that it was in style as seen in Zara's latest range. I wouldn't have bothered changing to leave the house!
Although I don't think that paint splattered leggings are the same.........any way If i wear a pair of old jeans whilst painting, I will actually be fashionable at the same time........very cool.....
(In all seriousness Chalk paint can be used on fabric & it stay's on! Most of my leggings can attest to that! so you could actually achieve this look on purpose, at a fraction of the price too!)










Have a great weekend.
LL


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...