Monday 10 March 2014

LETS TALK.....The year of the horse! Saddle up girls it's said to be a great year!

Hello Everyone, how was your weekend?
Can you believe that its MARCH !

This year is the "Year of the horse"
Ralph Lauren


This year is all about being the best of ourselves- 
This is a snipit of what the girls over at Astrostyle  have to say:

with great wisdom seemingly on our side.....
It's quite an energising year & a year for the doing.
Last years energy was all about sitting back a little, perhaps a little more inward. 
Not this year !
It's all about moving & shaking . Putting your best foot (or hoof) forward.
For me the energy of a horse is strong,graceful, elegant,glamorous, powerful, stubborn, fast, unstoppable. 
These sound like pretty great qualities to embrace, what do you think?
God knows, I need all the help I can get so bring it on I say.


1. Embrace Freedom.

Get out there and explore......let creativity & freedom reign. (pardon the pun)

2. Keep your hooves moving.

Its all about Action.........Its a doing year!

3.Know when to say "nay" and when to make hay.

Don't be hasty is all about making good desions and being wise.....

4.Groom thyself.

A bit of an overhaul,might be just what you need, pay attention to yourself & your appearance...........

5.Dont get fooled  by the "show ponies".

Watch out for big talkers who may overpromise & underdeliver.....
& keep our own Ego's in check..........

Head over to read the entire article by the girls at Astrostyle. This is a must read, so witty & full of great tips to make this year, your year........



What I've been up to........
Its been quite a month, My son turned 14- insane & I'm turning 40 today!- OMG!
I still feel 20 something, only more content with myself so it cant be all bad.

How has your year been progressing, I've been really productive & have been doing lots of little things to the house, that I cant share as my camera has decided not to connect to the computer for some reason that's completely unbeknownst to me.


 I can share theese few things that I managed to have allready downloaded.

  I did a little sorting & organising in the laundy. It makes such a difference to have everyhting labeled & neat I had allready labeled my shelves however since having the baby, I've had the kids on laundry duty, and well lets just say that the items do reach the cupboard.......in what state they reach the cupboard is another question!

A bit of organising

 I then decided as I was painting the back of the bookcase ( my original intention) that I would just paint the whole thing! Did I mention that I really dont like painting.......I love the fished result, just not the doing!


Have a great week, and embrace the year of the horse....................
I'm going to embrace the horse syle & who does it better then Hermes & Ralph Lauren-
As it's my Birthday today  & I'm off to Collins street, I may have to indulge theese iconic brands & pay them a visit & of course walk out with something!


Ralph Lauren











Hermes










LL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...