Sunday 10 November 2013

OFFICE REVEAL: Stenciled walls with chalk paint

House Updates......OFFICE REVEAL:

Stenciled walls......

WOW, How time flies my last post was a whole mth ago! 
Ive been so busy working on the Office & the Entry!
A while back I was telling you that I was updating every room in my home.
A little paint here & there ,a little tweaking, a little styling ( a little buying!! this is the fun bit!)
I have painted the kitchen....its almost done! Im dying to share it however I just need to call in the Electrician for the final few items. I will show you as soon as its done, I promise.
In the Office I have stenciled the walls in "Autentico's "Silver" chalk paint .


BEFORE


& AFTER


(Curtains still need to be hemmed)


 Painted console table underneath mirror in "Nearly Black"


Lamp shade painted in "Silver"


This wall still needs some more photos/pictures etc........ I have them they just need re matting & framing.


(I Haven't waxed the console table yet)



 So what do you think? 
I love it! It feels so much brighter, This room is the office/library & I decorated it for my husband as he always wanted that traditional "timber panelled" Office & well, as this is the very first room you see as you enter the  house & its not closed off I couldn't really go all out & still have the continuity that I wanted as the rest of the home is not all dark & in fact "I love WHITE !" so it really had to be a mix of things. I did paint the Media/ family room / formal lounge......in the same colour (I'll show you this room soon).I'm still a little unsure as to the direction that Im taking with colours in that room! This room is not completely finished yet! I'm still looking for a few decorative items (in white) & I haven't shown you the library shelves yet as I'm in the middle of working on them & Cleaning out my husbands crap!!). I am painting the back wall of the shelves in the "Nearly Black" ---- Ive done 1 so far & it looks good.
Next week I'll show you the Entry!











2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work!!! This room is stunning...I would want to work ALL the time.
    Sada
    www.forthelovecreations.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sada, This room is coming along. The more I do, the more I love it.
    LL.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...