Monday 27 January 2014

Monday morning Media room update

Monday (Morning?) Update.........

Ok ! I know its not monday morning, however I did start the Media Room plan of action......
This is a super fast post as I have really hungry children who's mother has been popping in & out of the room for 3 days running back to stencil.....running back out to feed/change......drink/eat.
so here it is so far.....













This was the room Before............













So this was the T.V on the wall.....It was all you could see when you looked at the wall.


 This is my wall now.......(well half of my wall)





  

 This is were the mirror lives.....No need to waste my time on wall space that no one will ever see!

  

 Me hard at work.......this was about an hour ago..........I havn't even completed half the wall!!! its taking me Forever!!


And while I was waiting for paint to dry, I sewed up these navy cushions, I love this fabric!
(They are a Lacefield Fabric in Bali Chevron) 



So did you get inspired to do a little DIY this weekend?

Mine is going to spill over into the whole week,but it does feel good to have started.

I'd love to hear what you got up to? 

Have a great week!
LL





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...