Monday 30 September 2013

Its all Blue..........

Its all Blue..........

Well not mentally & emotionally blue ! 

However we are still about all things blue.....Its been almost two weeks since my last post..School Holidays...
I've actually been spending time on the house,updating each room a little.
A little time in the garden planting,trying to get ready for summer!

In my last post I mentioned that I am painting an armoire in Autentico's: duck egg blue & that I would show you the distinct difference between : Duck Egg/Bleu Clair & Bambino


The background is Duck Egg

The top paint stroke is the same as the background (Duck Egg)The one in the middle is Bleu ClairThe bottom colour is Bambino 


As you can see Duck egg is a little bit deeper in shade as appose to Bleu Clair which is brighter & then Bambino is a lot lighter.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...