Sunday 8 September 2013

Duck Egg Blue

Duck Egg Blue




As the name suggests duck eggs do come in blue.....


I was able to hand pick quite a few "New" colours just for the Australian market for the Autentico vintage chalk paint range.And I new that I wanted a duck egg blue.......So what is a TRUE duck egg blue?? was the question that I had!

So, I started researching.........

I soon realised that in fact there is no "True" duck egg colour.

Every paint company has their own version of "Duck egg" just as in nature with actual duck eggs, their are so many variants in colours & shades. Some are a little greener & some a little bluer.

so I choose a blue that was light,pretty and makes me smile and I LOVE IT ! 

So whatever your hue preference I hope that you enjoy ours.(actual colour soon to come).

LL.

1 comment:

  1. Its Brilliant idea for interior designing.Duck Egg Designs is so good.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...